This product is designed specifically as a study aid for the ABOM's Certification Examination for Obesity Medicine Physicians. It contains the most recent Review Course for the ABOM Exam (the content of which is based on the ABOM's published Test Content Outline) as well as supplemental courses on the four main treatment pillars (nutrition, behavior, physical activity, and medication) used to create individualized treatment plans for patients affected by obesity.
The presentations within the 2017 Prep Bundle for the ABOM Exam can be purchased together as a series, or individually by session:
- To purchase the entire series, click the Add to Cart button located directly below the pricing, and proceed to checkout. This package is 10% less than the individual sessions option!
- To purchase sessions within the series, click the Purchase Individual Sessions¯ option and select the check boxes below the session(s) you would like to purchase. Once sessions are selected, an additional Add to Cart button will appear below the number of sessions selected, to the right of your screen, as well as at the bottom of the page. Click the Add to Cart¯ button and proceed to checkout.
The Obesity Medicine Association is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The OMA designates this enduring material internet activity for a maximum of 33 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s). Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
January 17, 2017
March 01, 2018 12:00 AM
- Promote the prevention of obesity, and advocate for those patients who suffer from obesity
- Maintain competence in providing pre-, peri-, and post-surgical care of bariatric surgery patients
- Understand the treatment of obesity and the genetic, biologic, environmental, social, and behavior factors that contribute to obesity
- Employ therapeutic interventions including diet, physical activity, behavior change, and pharmacotherapy
- Prepare learners to pass the certification examination for obesity medicine physicians
AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)ā„¢: 33.00
Participation Credit(s): 33.00
This presentation is no longer available for purchase.