This package includes techniques to motivate your patients in the new year including tips on motivational interviewing, exercise prescriptions, and the latest fad diets.
The presentations within Motivation Techniques for Patient Success can be purchased together as a series, or individually by session:
- To purchase the entire series, click the Add to Cart button located directly below the pricing, and proceed to checkout.
- To purchase sessions within the series, click the Purchase Individual Sessions¯ option and select the check boxes below the session(s) you would like to purchase. Once sessions are selected, an additional Add to Cart button will appear below the number of sessions selected, to the right of your screen, as well as at the bottom of the page. Click the Add to Cart¯ button and proceed to checkout.
The Obesity Medicine Association is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The OMA designates this enduring material internet activity for a maximum of 11.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s). Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
December 02, 2016
December 02, 2019 12:00 AM
- Incorporate motivational interviewing into appointments to overcome barriers to patient adherence
- Understand the concept of food addiction and obtain tools to address it
- Review current marketed diet fads
- Prescribe physical activity to enhance treatment in patients affected by obesity
AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)ā„¢: 11.75
Participation Credit(s): 11.75
This presentation is no longer available for purchase.