This package includes attendee, favorite lectures from Overcoming Obesity 2016. Enjoy topics such as motivational interviewing, food addiction, pediatrics, fad diets, and more!
The presentations within Attendee Favorites from Overcoming Obesity 2016 can be purchased together as a series, or individually by session:
- To purchase the entire series, click the Add to Cart button located directly below the pricing, and proceed to checkout.
- To purchase sessions within the series, click the Purchase Individual Sessions¯ option and select the check boxes below the session(s) you would like to purchase. Once sessions are selected, an additional Add to Cart button will appear below the number of sessions selected, to the right of your screen, as well as at the bottom of the page. Click the Add to Cart¯ button and proceed to checkout.
The Obesity Medicine Association is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The OMA designates this enduring material internet activity for a maximum of 8.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s). Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
October 15, 2016
October 15, 2019 11:55 PM
- Develop health habits and lifestyle patterns from childhood to adulthood
- Develop protein-centric diets for weight management
- Describe the hormonal metabolic adaptations that occur with weight loss
- Define optimum protein intake for adult health
- Apply the Spirit of Motivational Interviewing in a conversation about behavior change
- Obesity as a CVD Risk Factor and Risk Factor for Dyslipidemia
- Review current marketed diet fads