CME/CE Expiration Date: 04/06/2019*
*The expiration date listed above is the last day CME/CE credit can be claimed for this specific course.
This course includes the following presentations:
- Dietary Treatment: Using the Mediterranean Diet
- Dietary Treatment: Using a Vegetarian Diet
- Dietary Treatment: Using a Carbohydrate-restricted Diet
- Dietary Treatment Panel Discussion
- American Cancer Society Dietary Recommendations
- Cancer Prevention and Treatment via Vegetarian Diets
- Cancer Prevention and Treatment via Ketogenic Diets
- Cancer and Nutrition Panel Discussion
April 07, 2016
March 07, 2019 11:55 PM
- Interact more confidently with patients in regards to their individual weight and health issues associated with obesity.
- Educate patients on nutrition as it relates to obesity management and cancer prevention.
- Understand the link between nutrition and cancer and how nutrition may be used in cancer prevention and/or treatment.
- Construct an individualized dietary treatment plan for patients affected by overweight or obesity.
- Determine the best diet plan for each patient based on their unique needs, culture and preferences.
AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s): 6.75
Participation Credit(s): 6.75
This presentation is no longer available for purchase.