CME/CE Expiration Date: 04/05/2019*
*The expiration date listed above is the last day CME/CE credit can be claimed for this specific course.
This course includes the following presentations:
- Charting, Documentation and Insurance Reimbursement in Obesity Medicine
- Patience or Patients? The Art of Attracting and Retaining Patients to Your Obesity Medicine Practice
- Established Obesity Medicine Experts' Experiences: Getting Started and Finding Success (Parts 1-4)
- Ask the Experts Q&A Panel
April 06, 2016
March 08, 2019 11:55 PM
- Encourage patient retention and prevent relapse for existing patients.
- Employ best practices in chart documentation, in consideration of the uniqueness of the patient needs within the obesity medicine specialty.
- Establish and manage the business aspects of a medical practice dedicated to obesity medicine.
- Promote obesity medicine practice to potential patients.
- Effectively and correctly code for reimbursement for an obesity medicine practice.
- Determine the best business model to use when establishing or incorporating obesity medicine into a clinical practice.
AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s): 6.00
Participation Credit(s): 6.00
This presentation is no longer available for purchase.